Age of War – Lead medieval armies against fortified enemies in a quest to dominate the landscape in Age of War – an acclaimed tower defense / real-time strategy hybrid for desktop browsers.
spanning the epoch from swordsmen to robotics, guide evolving battalions across eons of warfare evolution. Research technology upgrades expand unit types from bowmen to bomber planes, balancing economic strategy against real-time brawn.
Place barracks, factories and labs to mass produce forces from knights to mech walkers. Sophisticated pathfinding AI assists swarm offensive and defensive formations. But approachable mechanics ensure epic clashes remain easily accessible to novice generals.
Over two dozen campaign missions with varying objectives challenge players to master troop tactics and prudent resource gathering under duress. Special hero units with unique powers can help turn the tides of war if played at key moments.
Equal parts friendly introduction to the RTS genre and engrossingly addictive battle simulator, Age of War ejects towers but retains defensive mazing appeal. March across the annals of warfare today for free!
The game controls are simple:
- Left click: To select a unit or building.
- Right click: To move a unit or build a building.
- Spacebar: To attack with the selected unit.
To play Age of War, simply start by building a barracks and training some spearmen. Once you have a few spearmen, you can start attacking your enemies’ bases. The goal is to destroy their base before they destroy yours.
Tips for playing Age of War:
- Balance your economy. You need to make sure that you are producing enough resources to support your army.
- Upgrade your units. As you progress through the ages, you can upgrade your units to make them more powerful.
- Use your special abilities. Each unit has a special ability that can be used to defeat your enemies.
- Don’t give up! The later ages can be challenging, but it’s possible to beat them with practice.
Age of War is a fun and challenging strategy game that is perfect for players of all skill levels. With its simple controls and addictive gameplay, Age of War is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.